Viking Runes Necklace "Gibu Auja", Good Luck Charm Norse Amulet, Viking Jewelry inspired by Norse Mythology
Handcrafted Viking Talisman with one of the oldest bind runes, which represents two runes - Gebo and Ansuz. It stands for the magical formula "Gibu Auja" (give good luck) and is often carved on talismanic or ritual weapons.
- Made of alder wood - alder is a symbol of strength and battle. The Alder is a tree that supports and protects physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- The Bindrune is hand pyrographed (wood burned).
- The pendant is hand sanded and finished with linseed oil.
- Pendant measurements: approx. 3 - 4 cm in diameter
- Adjustable string - waxed cotton cord with sliding knots, length from approx. 35cm up to 70 cm or 13.8"-27.5".
Bind-runes combine the individual magical meanings of each rune sign to create an immensely powerful talisman, drawing on each of the runic individual meanings to create a vortex of magical energy.
Gebo represents gifts of generosity and the obligations they bring. It can be used in a bind rune to hope for unexpected gifts. Ansuz represents a message, or unexpected insight. It's a rune associated with learning and study, and is said to be a rune of luck.