Thor's Hammer T-Shirt Viking Mjolnir Tee - See You in Valhalla Round Neck Shirt - All Sizes S - 5XL, Norse Mythology
This wonderful Mjolnir Amulet Tee will be printed using the latest direct-to-garment technology (DTG method).
- 100% environmentally friendly cotton (jersey) (5.3 oz / yd² (175-180 g / m²))
- Gray color: 90% cotton / 10% polyester
- Dark Heather color: 50% cotton / 50% polyester
- The exact size information in inches and cm can be found in the article pictures.
- Please compare the measurements with your own well-fitting T-shirt.
- Measure the T-shirt while lying down.
- Do not measure on the body!
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash up to 40 degrees
- Suitable for tumble drying at low or medium temperature
- Iron inside out. Do not iron the print directly!
In Norse mythology, Mjölnir is the hammer of Thor, a major Norse god associated with thunder. Mjölnir is depicted in Norse mythology as one of the most fearsome weapons, capable of leveling mountains. Worn as an amulet, Thor's hammer brings courage, strength and power to the wearer. Read about the Viking Symbols in our Blog
*** Please note, that each t-shirt is produced separately, which can cause small deviations in the size shown in the table (approx. 0.5-1cm). The colors may differ slightly from the photo due to the different display settings.
© 2021 TheNorseWind. All rights reserved.