Thor's Hammer Necklace, Scania Raven Head Mjolnir Runes Viking Necklace, Skane Norse Necklace Mjölnir Pendant Viking Jewelry inspired by Norse Mythology
- Handcrafted Raven-headed Thor's hammer, like the original one found in Scania;
- Customize your amulet with two rune beads in your choice. Please, choose the wished runes beads from the drop-down menu.
- Solid Mjolnir made through hand casting technology;
- Pendant is made of Tibetan silver alloy (Lead Free & Nickel Free);
- It comes with braided leather cord necklace with lobster claws clasp.
- Pendant approx. 4 cm x 3.5 cm x 0.8 cm.
- Leather cord length approx. : 58 cm / 22.3" + 5cm (2'') extender chain.
- Rune beads: about 13 x 9mm
In Norse mythology, Mjölnir is the hammer of Thor, a major Norse god associated with thunder. Worn as an amulet, Thor's hammer brings courage, strength and power to the wearer.
Read about the Viking Symbols in our Blog