Thor's Hammer Viking Necklace - Mjolnir Pendant with Custom Rune Beads
This amazing Mjolnir Pendant has the Norse God Odin's face engraved on front side. The necklace is a symbol of great Strength and worn as Amulet by the Vikings.
- The Mjolnir Pendant is solid, double faced 3D by hand casting
- Pendant measures approx. 4.5 cm x 3 cm x 0.9 cm.
- Made from high quality hypoallergenic stainless steel.
- Comes on a 60cm (24") braided leather cord with magnetic clasp.
- Rune beads: approx. 14x10mm., made of antique tibetan silver. Choose the pair from the drop-down menu.
If you like different beads (not pair) or need another length of the leather cord, please leave me a message.
*** To make this item for YOU I'll need 1-5 business days.
In Norse mythology, Mjölnir is the hammer of Thor, a major Norse god associated with thunder. Worn as an amulet, Thor's hammer brings courage, strength and power to the wearer.