Thor's Hammer Hoodie Mjolnir Viking Sweatshirt, See You in Valhalla Unisex Hooded Pullover, Viking Clothing, Norse Mythology, S-4XL
Your unique Mjolnir Amulet Hoodie will be printed using the latest direct-to-garment technology (DTG method).
Material: Soft 50% cotton - 50% polyester (approx. 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²) Made by specially spinned fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric. Polyester fibers are extremely strong, resistant to most chemicals, stretching and shrinking.
Size: The exact size information in inches and cm can be found in the article pictures.
- Please compare the measurements with your own well-fitting Hoodie.
- Measure the shirt while lying down.
- Do not measure on the body!
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash up to 30 degrees (or 90F)
- Do not bleach
- Suitable for tumble drying at low or medium temperature
- Iron inside out on low temperature. Do not iron the print directly!
Please note, that each Shirt is produced separately, which can cause small deviations in the size shown in the table (approx. 0.5-1cm).
The colors may differ slightly from the photo due to the different display settings.
In Norse mythology, Mjölnir is the hammer of Thor, a major Norse god associated with thunder. Worn as an amulet, Thor's hammer brings courage, strength and power to the wearer. Read about the Viking Symbols in our Blog
© 2021 TheNorseWind. All rights reserved.