Viking Hoodie Personalized Norse Sweatshirt Name in Runes, Yggdrasil Tree with Twin Ravens Hoodie, Viking Clothes, Norse Mythology
Your unique Runes Amulet Hoodie will be printed using the latest direct-to-garment technology (DTG method).
* Please enter the wished name or word (up to 8 symbols) at the Personalization box. Take a look at the Rune Correspondences Chart to see how your inscription will look like.
Please note that these letters are represented as:
- TH - Thurisaz
- X - Kennaz and Sowilo
- NG - Ingwaz
- Z - Algiz
In Norse mythology, Huginn and Muninn are a pair of ravens that fly all over the world, Midgard, and bring information to the god Odin. Yggdrasil, the World-Tree, the tree of fate, arises in the center of the Midgard. Its branches reach up over Asgard. The entire universe is dependent on the World-Tree. The tree has three three roots. One reaches into the underworld Hel, another to the world of the Frost-Giants, and the last one to the world of human beings. Read about the Viking Symbols in our Blog
Material: Soft 50% cotton - 50% polyester (approx. 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²) Made by specially spinned fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric. Polyester fibers are extremely strong, resistant to most chemicals, stretching and shrinking.
Size: The exact size information in inches and cm can be found in the article pictures.
- Please compare the measurements with your own well-fitting Hoodie.
- Measure the shirt while lying down.
- Do not measure on the body!
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash up to 30 degrees (or 90F)
- Do not bleach
- Suitable for tumble drying at low or medium temperature
- Iron inside out on low temperature. Do not iron the print directly!
Please note, that each Shirt is produced separately, which can cause small deviations in the size shown in the table (approx. 0.5-1cm).
The colors may differ slightly from the photo due to the different display settings.
© 2020 TheNorseWind. All rights reserved.