Viking Sword of Kings Battle and Victory, Konunga Sverð
Unique Viking Sword, made of pine wood, hand burned with sacred runic inscription for battle success and protection. These wonderful shades of black and brown are reached through wood burning and handmade charcoal wax.
- Tiwaz (Victory), Algiz (Protection) and Isa (Ego, Self-control) on the Hilt;
- on the Guard: "konunga sverð" - Sword of Kings;
- on the blade: horizontal on one side and vertical on the other side: "Bardagi ok sigr" (Battle and Victory) and Rune Formula for Protection and Victory.
- Total Length (Pommel to Tip): approx. 70.5cm
- Blade Length: approx. 53cm
- Guard: approx. 4x14x2,5cm
- Hilt: about 14cm
- Blade width: approx. 3.8cm
This product is handmade, so each Sword is truly slightly unique to another.
*** To make this sword for You I'll need about 1-2 weeks