Viking Face Mask with Valknut Symbol and Twin Ravens, Black Norse Warriors Reusable Face Cover
Your Valknut Mask will be printed using the latest direct-to-garment technology (DTG method). It would be an amazing addition to your Viking outfit and it is great for everyday use.
- Made in USA
- 2 layers of 100% Polyester - extremely strong and durable fabric which retains its shape and dries quickly.
- Elastic earloops - Flat-woven earloop elastic for comfort
- Two layers of cloth
- One size - approx. 7.25"width x 4.63" height (18.41cm x 11.75cm)
- Hand or Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); put in a washer mesh net
- Do not bleach;
- Do not tumble dry;
- Iron, steam or dry: low heat;
- Do not dryclean
The Death Knot (Valknut) is composed of three interlinked equilateral triangles. The nine lines symbolize the nine worlds of the Norse tradition. Valknut means “the knot of the slain” and the vikings bore this knot on their chest as a tattoo. Huginn and Muninn are a pair of ravens that fly all over the world, Midgard, and bring information to the god Odin.
*** Due to hygiene reasons, returns, exchanges and refunds of these face masks are not accepted.
*** Please note, that each Mask is produced separately, which can cause small deviations in the size (approx. 0.5cm). The colors may differ slightly from the photo due to the different display settings.
*** Disclaimer: The product is intended to be used as an accessory. The product is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment (PPE).
© 2020 TheNorseWind. All rights reserved.