Yggdrasil Viking T-Shirt, Celtic Tree of Life Runes Tee S-5XL
This wonderful Viking Yggdrasil Tee will be printed using the latest direct-to-garment technology (DTG method).
- 100% environmentally friendly cotton (jersey) (5.3 oz / yd² (175-180 g / m²))
- Gray color: 90% cotton / 10% polyester
- Dark Heather color: 50% cotton / 50% polyester
- The exact size information in inches and cm can be found in the article pictures.
- Please compare the measurements with your own well-fitting T-shirt.
- Measure the T-shirt while lying down.
- Do not measure on the body!
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash up to 40 degrees
- Suitable for tumble drying at low or medium temperature
- Iron inside out. Do not iron the print directly!
*** Please note, that each t-shirt is produced separately, which can cause small deviations in the size shown in the table (approx. 0.5-1cm). The colors may differ slightly from the photo due to the different display settings.
Yggdrasil, the World-Tree, the tree of fate, arises in the center of the Midgard. Its branches reach up over Asgard. The entire universe is dependent on the World-Tree. The tree has three three roots. One reaches into the underworld Hel, another to the world of the Frost-Giants, and the last one to the world of human beings. Read about the Viking Symbols in our Blog
© 2020 TheNorseWind. All rights reserved.