Viking Bracelet, Fenrir Wolf Head Silver Arm Ring with Celtic Knots, Solid Viking Torque inspired by Norse Mythology
Viking Torque with amazingly detailed Fenrir Wolf heads and Celtic knots work. The bracelet is flexible, so you can carefully adjust it to fit your wrist.
- Unique Viking Wolf "Fenrir" design with Celtic Knots
- Made of Tibetan Silver Alloy (30% Sterling Silver with Sterling Silver plating)
- High detailed
- Lead Free & Nickel Free
- Fits to wrist from approx. 16cm up to 19cm (6.3" - 7.5")
- Bracelet Length (head to head): approx. 20 cm (7.9")
- Heads: 23mm x 15mm
- Thickness : about 5mm
- Width: 12-13mm
- Diameter: approx. 7.5 x 6.5cm (adjustable)
- Inner diameter: about 6 x 5 cm (it could be adjusted)
- Weight : approx. 76g.
In Norse mythology, Fenrir is a monstrous wolf, attested in the Poetic Edda and Prose Edda. The Wolf is the traditional totem spirit and symbol of the hunter, warrior and magician. Read about the Viking Symbols in our Blog
Please note, that the silver plating is not water resistant. Take off the bracelet when you're taking a shower :)
Please warm up a little the bracelet before bending (by holding in your arms/putting on warm room)! Please do not adjust the size of the bracelet while wearing it. You should adjust the size only once and then permanently leave it at that size, as it can be damaged!!!
Tibetan Silver, Bronze and brass are no precious metals, they can mist up with time. With frequent body contact this happens faster. As with silver, you can brighten up them with using a polishing cloth and a little bit glass cleaner. It is not recommended to take a shower or to bath with your amulets.